13 Truly Useless Facts
1) Parker Brothers prints roughly 50 billion dollars worth of Monopoly money each year.
2) Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.
3) American car horns beep to the tone of F.
4) In 2002, the most popular boat name in the U.S. was Liberty.
5) 1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on T.V.
6) On average, there are 333 squares of toilet paper on each roll.
7) More money is spent on gardening than any other hobby.
8) In medieval Japan, dentists extracted teeth with their hands.
9) In ancient Egypt, pillows were made of stone.
10) Belgians have tried to deliver mail using cats. It didn't work.
11) The average cat has 24 whiskers.
12) In snow skiing, most men fall on their faces while most women fall on their behinds.
13) There are more telephones than people in Washington D.C.
Всё о политике в мире