So, Call of Duty: Ghosts! It’ll have an all-new graphics engine and new doggy buddies, which is cool and all, but what CoD fans really need to know about is the multiplayer. What’s being added to the multiplayer? Well, quite a bit as it turns out.
Scroll down for a few CoD: Ghosts multiplayer details and a new trailer…
Okay, a lot of this is Greek to me, since I’m absolutely terrible at games like CoD and their ilk, but I’ll try to relay the basics…
- Character customization is going to be big in the game. The makers of CoD: Ghosts are promising their character editor is deep enough to create at least 20,000 unique combinations.
- Oh, and you can create lady soldiers this time around, because murder and teabagging is just more fun in mixed company, don’t you think?
- You can create up to 10-soldiers, each with a unique look and loadout.
- News modes such as “Cranked”, in which a kill basically gives you a dose of speed, but also starts a 30-second timer during which you must get another kill, “Search and Rescue” where teammates can revive you if they grab your tags before the enemy, or “Squads” in which you get to put together custom squads to take on missions.
- Of course there will be all sorts of new guns, killstreaks, maps and everything else you’d expect as well.
Here’s the trailer…