Something about these signs doesn't feel quite right. Then again, why would a sign lie to you? Classic Advertising. So funny so clever/ creative.
1. Free drinks?! Who gives away drinks?
2. Yeah, but what if that's just the decoy dog?
3. Fool me once, shame on you...
4. I was onboard until the question mark after "free."
5. Has that GO sign always been there?
6. I hadn't heard that Beer Funding was so underfunded.
7. He IS on a billboard.
8. That's a good deal. Buy two.
9. Call me when the guy who DOESN'T like pizza gives them a good review.
10. They do say that the quickest way from point A to point B is a straight line.
11. Kids love trucks, and you can't beat that price.
12. Technically, wood CAN conduct electricity.
13. When you tell me not to worry it just makes me worry more.
14. WHY DOES THIS CANDY MACHINE HAVE SUCH A LOUD ALARM?
15. The sign doesn't even say whether they're CPR certified.
16. Might as well call. He's going to do sell whether you want him to or not.
17. So this is where they make Binbows. I think I've heard of that.
18. Hmm. Nobody just GIVES away cuddles anymore.
19. Someone get this couch to the Smithsonian.
20. He didn't pay for an expensive sign so he could pass the savings along to you!
21. Pros: Cleaned keys as advertised. Cons: Severe electric shock. Would not recommend.