Occupy Wall Street Political Cartoons

Occupy Wall Street Political Cartoons


In case you missed it the first time around, the Occupy movement flooded the streets, begining with Wall Street, to defend the middle and lower class citizens. The Occupy movement stemmed from a statistic that came out in the newspapers on how 50% of the nation's wealth is owned by 1% of people in America. The these people stood up for the other 99% of people that weren't ridiculously wealthy. Unfortunately, the movement eventually died down. The principal and foundation of this movement was a nobel cause. Due to lack of organization, lack of specific goals and lack of leadership, this movement accomplished absolutely NOTHING. Here are some funny cartoons. 

Новости партнёров

На что жалуетесь?