Most Embarrassing Destiny's Child Coordinated Looks
If you didn't already know, Tina Knowles was Destiny's Child's stylist for most of their career. Tina is Beyonce's mom. Tina is to blame.
25. The time they wore various white pieces of clothing and Beyonce wore a beret
24. The time they wore American flag bellbottoms
A closeup showing the detail put into the bellbottoms.
23. The time they wore orange colored fringe and Michelle had to wear the poncho
22. The time they dressed as cowgirls that wore royal blue and Kelly didn't get a hat
21. The time Tina needed to get rid of silk blankets and decided to make some clothes out of them
20. The time they dressed like mermaids
19. The time they dressed like genies
18. The time they went "dominatrix-goth"
17. The time they wore banana-colored tiered ruffled skirts
16. The time they wore various red things and Farrah didn't get any bling because she was going to be kicked out of the group soon
15. The time 1/2 of them wore mango-colored pants
14. The time they wore see-through jewel-encrusted bustiers
13. The time Tina was inspired by bacon
12. The time they wore purple outfits with belly cut-outs
11. The time they wore knee-high boots and denim tops and Beyonce wore an aligator skirt
10. The time Tina was inspired by swans?
9. The time they wore black lace with yellow blobs
This one is actually kind of like art. The lace goes all the way down. Tina really had a vision with this one.
8. The three times they dress liked this...
6. The hands in this one...
5. The time Tommy Hilfiger made them wear this
4. The time they went to Disney World wearing this
3. The time they wore yellow lace and made Kelly wear a big flap of denim
2. The time Kelly went rogue
1. The time they dressed up as "sexy boy scouts" to the Kids Choice Awards
Всё о политике в мире