As quarantines roll out in a number of countries, people often bury themselves in movies, social media drama or a good book. While taking a walk outside is encouraged by some governments (as long as a distance from other people is maintained), a lot of people completely forget about the outer world. Well, nature, however, does its thing nonetheless and people are noticing an unexpected outcome of the quarantine.
People in Nara, Japan reported seeing deer that usually stay in the park roam out onto the streets
Plenty of photos and videos of the deer roaming the streets of Nara emerged, with people responding either in shock or awe. Twitter user okadennis who posted a number of shots of the deer reported finding the whole occasion amusing.
One Italian Tumblr user reported seeing wild boars walking around
Naturally, the country with over 30k cases and a severe lockdown in place, Italy, also observed a similar phenomenon. Numerous accounts of various animals (like sheep, boars and a horse!) wandering the streets appeared on Italian social media. Most of the people who posted their observances were pretty amused with the situation despite the tedious circumstances surrounding it.
Another Italian reported another animal on the loose: “In my hometown, a random horse appears”
You can watch a Japanese news feature on the Nara Park deer invading the city in the video below
Ссылки по теме:
- 30 Amusing Wildlife Photos By Award-Winning Austrian Photographer
- I Am Moving Out Of The Netherlands After 3 Years And Here Are My Favorite Photos
- The National Geographic’s Travel Photo Contest Is Over And Here Are The Winners
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go
- Last Photos Of The Legendary ‘Elephant Queen’ Before Her Death
Tags: animals coronavirus photo quarantine street world