Well The 2013 NFL Combine has come and gone and some players improved their draft stock while others hurt their draft chances. Here is the latest mock draft top 10 picks post the combine.
Who will go number 1?
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - LSU DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo
3. Oakland Raiders - Florida DT Sharrif Floyd
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Alabama CB Dee Milliner
5. Detroit Lions - Oregon DE/OLB Dion Jordan
6. Cleveland Browns - Florida State DE Bjoern Werner
7. Arizona Cardinals - Texas A&M OT Luke Joeckel
8. Buffalo Bills - West Virginia QB Geno Smith
9. New York Jets - BYU DE Ziggy Ansah
10. Tennessee Titans - Alabama G Chance Warmack