The Miami Heat are on a crazy hot streak right now. The Miami Heat have pulled off 20 wins in a row. Here is a look at which 5 wins were the most important and the best of the 20 game win streak.
5. The Second One - You cant have a win streak unless you start with two wins in a row. LeBron James logged 31 points on 13-of-14 shooting in a 99-94 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Feb. 4
4. Sweeping the Season Series with OKC - Win No. 7 in Miami's streak was a big one. Thanks to 39 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists from LeBron James, the Heat secured a season sweep over the Oklahoma City Thunder with a 110-100 victory in Oklahoma City on Feb. 14.
3. OT with the Kings - Considering that the Heat have now strung together almost as many wins in a row (20) as the Sacramento Kings have amassed on the season (23), it should never have taken two overtimes to decide the game between these two teams on Feb. 26.
2. Sending a Message - The Indiana Pacers were building momentum and were seen as the top challenger in the eastern conference. Miami put those thoughts to rest with a 105-91 thrashing of the Pacers that left little doubt about the massive gap between the Eastern Conference's best and second-best teams.
1. The one that almost got away- The Heat have played some tough teams through there current streak but the one game they almost let slip through there hands was march 6th against of all teams the Orlando Magic. The Heat barely got the win with Lebron James hitting a lay up with 3.2 seconds left in the game.