Taking your child shopping can be a rough experience. They can be loud, rude, tired or grumpy. It’s a gamble every time you strap your toddler into a basket and walk into a Target. But the next time you’re with your child and they’re throwing a tantrum (or you see a kid about to melt down), have some compassion.
Ссылки по теме:
- These Kids Wrote Brutally Honest Cards For Their Mothers
- Kids That May Have All the Answers in Life
- Drawing angry eyebrows on kids is probably the funniest idea ever
- 18 Kids Who Know Exactly What They Want To Be When They Grow Up.
- Parents who are having a worse day than you