Born in 1958 in Kiev, Ukraine, artist Mark Khaisman studied Art and Architecture at the Moscow Architectural Institute in Russia. Now living in Philadelphia, USA, Khaisman uses rolls of brown packaging tape to create incredible works of art. Mark characterizes his work as ‘pictorial illusions formed by light and shadow’. The three key elements are: translucent packing tape, clear acrylic or film panels, and light. By superimposing layers of packaging tape Mark can ‘play on degrees of opacity that produces transparencies highlighted by the color, shading, and embossment’.
Ссылки по теме:
- Hyperrealistic Tattoo Portraits of Pop Culture Characters
- Adorable Portraits of Different Dog Breeds at 6 Weeks Old
- Stunning Underwater Shipwreck Portraits Taken Off the Shores of Bali
- Extraordinary Conceptual Portraits by Christine Muraton
- Portraits of a Militia in Central African Republic