Gustavo Silva Nuñez is getting a lot of attention for his hyper realistic paintings and it's not hard to see why. If you were standing close to one of these paintings you would think you might get wet. That's how real they look.
Ссылки по теме:
- Amazing Collages Recreate Famous Paintings
- More Enormous Sand Paintings Created with a Rake by Andres Amador
- 18-19th-century London paintings meet Google Street View – in pictures
- Photorealistic Pastel Drawings of the Maldives
- Classic paintings of world cities meet Google Street View – in picture