What's the coolest cafe you've visited? I guarantee it wasn't built in a gigantic tree overlooking the city (even if they could make really awesome latte art). This amazing tree house establishment in Japan takes the (coffee)cake for coolest cafe.
There are real space limitations here. The cafe only has six tables at the moment. This means you'll usually have to wait a while for a table.
The cafe also shuts down if the weather is bad. Make sure to check the weather report before you head out.
The food menu is limited to just bagels. These bagels are special though. They come in the following flavors: French toast, spinach bacon, raspberry sweet bean jam with cream cheese, pumpkin cream cheese, and orange peel chocolate.
Ссылки по теме:
- What Started Out As An Ordinary Tree Ended With An Epic Creation
- The Most Epic Place To Leave It All Behind And Just Be Alone
- This Guy Found A Normal Tree Stump In His Yard And Made...
- This Chicken Coop Is Cooler Than Most Human Houses.
- This Homemade Outdoor Cat House Is Every Feline's Dream