When Alex, a severely neglected Weimaraner, was found on the streets of New Orleans, things were not looking good for him. He was starving, in bad health, and his only refuge from the city sidewalks was an overcrowded animal shelter. It seemed as if Alex would never get the chance to recover.
When the Southern Animal Foundation took Alex in, they were quick to learn that he had been so hungry that he had no choice but to eat twigs and rocks. Not only did these not provide the dog any nutrition, they would have to be surgically removed.
Ссылки по теме:
- A Guy Noticed Something Dying In A Trash Can
- Patrick has overcome the greatest of odds
- Boys heard barking on their way home from college...
- Seeing This Dog May Shock You At First. But Keep Looking...
- This Dog saved his family from a snake