When she's not taking portraits of clients in Las Vegas, this rural Arizona-based mother is turning the camera onto her ten children. Lisa Holloway is a fine art photographer who has a knack for shooting stunning outdoor photos. Completely self-taught, she only uses natural light to take these breathtaking photos of her kids.
Lisa often gets asked how she finds the time to manage both ten children and a photography business. She writes on her blog that she's "had to make some serious cutbacks" and now only takes "the very rare client session." She focuses on her family and her teaching.
Ссылки по теме:
- Sylvester Stallone's Mother Is Hardcore
- Photographer Mom Turns Her Daughter Into Iconic Characters
- Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Like Their Famous Parents
- 99-Year-Old Woman Spreads Love By Making Dresses For Children In Need
- 25 Kids Who Haven't Figured Out This Hide And Seek Thing
Tags: children mother photography