Korean artist Ho Yoon Shin creates delicate sculptures with paper that appear to vanish when viewed from certain angles. Each fragile sculpture is handcrafted as thin layers of cut paper, aligned so that they look like one whole entity from multiple perspectives and seem to be in an invisible state from particular points of view. Ultimately, the viewer needs to walk around each sculpture to fully realize the artist's skilled work.
Ссылки по теме:
- Single Wire Tree Sculptures
- Geometric Paper Animal Sculptures
- Artist "Knits" With Glass To Create Incredible Sculptures
- Melting Sculptures by Livia Marin
- Tell What These Things Are Made From
Tags: paper sculptures