When it came time to get their parents a present for their anniversary, these two brothers, Matthew and James, came up with a fun and unusual gift idea – they took a bunch of old childhood photos and reenacted them as adults. The contrast between the grown-up brothers and their childhood photos is jarring but funny, especially when one of them is covered in tattoos from the collar down.
Ссылки по теме:
- Powerful Black and White Photos of Hong Kong in the 1950's and '60s
- Guy recreates girls’ photos on Tinder
- This Artist Combines Science And Art To Create Photos With Algae
- Impossible-Looking Photos That Are Actually Quite Real!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears