Three-year-old Lane Rouch from Florida is an unofficial star attraction whenever she shows up at Orlando Disney World thanks to her incredible Disney-like costumes, which make her look like she sprung out of one of Disney’s fantasy worlds. The credit, of course, goes to her crafty mum Jennifer Rouch, who has a passion and talent for creative costume-making with materials from thrift shops. Rouch, who is a self-avowed Disney fan, bought annual passes to help her little girl conquer her shyness, and now takes her there every week together with her husband, Chad.
Ссылки по теме:
- Baby Halloween Costumes That Are As Adorable As They Are Witty
- This Mom Collaborates With Her Daughter To Make Amazing Art
- 25 Terrifying Cute Halloween Costumes For Pets
- 5-Year-Old Girl With Autism Expresses Herself Through Paintings
- 25 Homemade Halloween Costumes By Parents