Even though 5-year-old Iris Grace was diagnosed with autism at the age of 2 and has had speech problems her whole life, she has found a beautiful way of expressing herself through visually stunning paintings. The little girl's mother, Arabella Carter-Johnson, explains: "We have been encouraging Iris to paint to help with speech therapy, joint attention and turn taking. Then we realised that she is actually really talented and has an incredible concentration span of around 2 hours each time she paints… Her autism has created a style of painting which I have never seen in a child of her age, she has an understanding of colours and how they interact with each other."
Ссылки по теме:
- Girl swept away in tsunami reunites with her family 10 years later
- This 21 year-old Girl, Hears For The First Time.
- Chubby Girl Transforms Herself into Bikini Model
- You Will Swear These Paintings Are Real
- Magazine covers coincidentally fit over classic paintings