My name is Anne Widya and, since my kids were little, I’ve loved trying new recipes, and making fruit carvings and other cute things out of food for my kids since they were little. I get inspiration from my 4 children, friends and everything around me. If I see a cute toy, or pictures from newspaper, magazines, books or the internet I will take a picture of it and think about how to recreate that using fruits, meat or vegetables. For breakfast, my art usually takes around 45 – 60 minutes for 3 plates. The more details I put on the plates, the earlier I have to wake up in the morning. For lunch/dinner art is much longer because I have to cook the rice, meat and vegetable before decorating the plates.
Ссылки по теме:
- Photographer Mom Turns Her Daughter Into Iconic Characters
- Japanese Meals In Winter Are So Cute
- Awesome products that were invented by children
- This Company Takes Children’s Drawings And Turns Them Into Toys
- Mother Takes Breathtaking Photos of Her Ten Kids