My name is Sebastian Luczywo and I live in Poland. I’ve been an amateur photographer for three years now. I look at photography as my hobby and a way to communicate to the world the stories that come to my mind. I get my inspirations from old photographs that are always full of content. This time I decided to use my old bath tube as a stage to present some of the short stories. Models in my photographs are my wife, my children and some of the animals on my farm. I try to show life in the country, but look at it with a grain of salt.
Ссылки по теме:
- Enid Is Instagram's Adorable Rabbit Who Loves Posing For The Camera
- Brothers Recreated Childhood Photos For Parents’ Wedding Anniversary
- Photos That Aren’t What They Seem
- We Recreated Childhood Photos As Christmas Gift For Our Ailing Mother
- You'll Never Believe Who These Fresh, Young Faces Grew Up To Be.