When this adorable little pygmy goat named Benjamin was born at Pot House Hamlet in the U.K., he was rejected by his mother because she had had twins and couldn’t support both of them. Luckily, Tom Horsfield was there to help – the orphaned Benji took after this kind nursery owner like a father or best friend and follows him everywhere he goes!
Ссылки по теме:
- Baby Halloween Costumes That Are As Adorable As They Are Witty
- Baby Goat Rejected By His Mom Becomes Best Friends With A Human
- This Baby Just Couldn't Wait To Be Born
- They Imagined Insane Scenarios That Could Go Wrong While Babysitting
- Adorable 5-Month-Old Baby And A Sloth Are Inseparable Friends