Award-winning illustrator Jim Kay was chosen to illustrate all seven Harry Potter books for a rerelease of the popular series. Published by Scholastic and Bloomsbury, the fully illustrated books will be released one at a time over the course of the next 7 years, with the first one (The Sorcerer's Stone) coming out in October 2015. Though we're a ways away from that date, the publishing houses have just released a sneak peek of some wonderful illustrations that can be found in the book of favorite characters, including Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Draco Malfoy, and (of course) Harry Potter.
Ссылки по теме:
- Using IPad As An X-Ray To Reveal Tattoos Under Clothes
- The Harry Potter Cast At The First And Last Movie Premiere
- Harry Potter Fans Will Want to Stay In This Awesome Hotel
- A Neighborhood In Germany Has A Book Exchange Inside Of Tree
- Post The Most Beautiful Examples Of Sculptures Made Out Of Books
Tags: book illustration potter