Old and heavy books always seem like a mysterious and infinite well of wisdom and imagination for me. That moment, when you pick up an old book from a shelf and wipe away thick layer of dust from it‘s cover, is full of magic. However, book is so much more than pages full of words. I've always thought that it would be wonderful to give old books a second life. Some artists make it happen by turning old books, dictionaries and encyclopedias into admirable sculptures.
Ссылки по теме:
- Artist Uses Only Nails to Create Sculptures
- A Neighborhood In Germany Has A Book Exchange Inside Of Tree
- This Man Calls Himself The Book Surgeon
- Sculpture by Yoshitoshi Kanemaki
- Skilled Artist Creates Amazing Animal Sculptures Made Out Of Ribbon
Tags: book sculptures