About four years ago, five friends thought it would be fun to try out some antique ice cutting equipment to see what it’ was like to be an ice harvester. Their experiments led to their “Icehenge” creation. This structure can be found on Rock Lake near the city of Lake Mills, Wisconsin. The gigantic pillars of ice weight around 140 kilograms (300 pounds) each and the pieces laying on them – 90 kilograms (200 pounds) each.
Ссылки по теме:
- Adorable 5-Month-Old Baby And A Sloth Are Inseparable Friends
- A Moto Adventure From The Netherlands To Mongolia
- Three Friends, Two Dogs, One Futon: A Lighthearted Road Trip Series
- Tiger And Man Best Friends
- This Corgi And Cat Are Inseparable Friends