Have you ever had the nerve to suggest your child eat a granola bar that's broken in two? The Asshole Parents instagram* account highlights the trials and tribulation of being one of those assholes.
"She asked for Hairspray but I played the broadway soundtrack instead of the movie soundtrack so I'm an asshole."
"He can't drink his cereal milk through his straw because it has cereal stuck in it, so I'm an asshole."
"Bought him the exact ice cream cone he wanted but he decided 1/3 of the way into the cone that he wanted a shake instead. So i'm an asshole parent now."
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- 4 Year Old Paints Dad's Passport
- Dad Creates Great Lunches for His Kid
- 25 Kids That Think They’re Animals
- Kid With No Money Made His Own Action Figures
- Mother's Food Illustrations Encourage Her Daughter To Eat Healthy