Julien Seth Malland’s murals revive crumbling walls with vibrant images of children immersed in galaxies of color. The Paris-based artist, who also goes by the pseudonym Seth Globepainter, adds depth to flat, brick-and-plaster walls with a palette of vibrant hues that seem inspired by a crayon box. These rainbow splashes are contrasted by plain drawings of children that look like they could have been sketched with a pencil. The murals are both playful and thoughtful, inspiring an introspective mood. We are left to imagine what the children are contemplating, or what they’re seeing through the enchanting portals.
Ссылки по теме:
- The Most Clever Street Art You'll Ever See By JPS
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World
- Impressive 3D Street Art Created with Recycled Materials
- This Artist Duo's Secret Works Are Only Visible From Certain Angles
- Colorful Cross-Stitch Murals