Slinkachu is an artist who has been "abandoning little people on the street since 2006." What he does is search the streets of London for unassuming locations in which to hide tiny, little sculptures. If you've spent any time in the U.K. capital in the past ten year, there's a chance you've walked right by his art without even noticing.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Artist Duo's Secret Works Are Only Visible From Certain Angles
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World
- Colorful Cross-Stitch Murals
- Impressive 3D Street Art Created with Recycled Materials
- The Most Clever Street Art You'll Ever See By JPS