1) Line up cinder blocks to create a lawn border, paint them, and use them as flower boxes.
2) Or stack a few cinder blocks and insert wood beams to create an outdoor couch or bench
3) Turn salad bowls into retro wireless outdoor speakers
4) Build a simple treehouse for the kids or for adults!
5) Unleash their creative drawing skills by making a blackboard fence
6) Create a makeshift sectional seating area by repurposing inexpensive wooden pallets
7) Build a stone fire pit
8) Make diving more fun by installing a trampoline instead of a diving board
9) Plant these perennial favorites, Allium flowers, and watch kids marvel at their splendor
10) Create tiki torches with wine bottles for those warm summer nights
11) Cool down on hot summer days with this easy outdoor shower
12) Make a quick and cozy tent using only a rope and several sheets
13) Create a patio table with a built-in beer and wine cooler
14) Build a custom gazebo and get ready for compliments about how great it looks
15) Create an outdoor tunnel enclosure that your cat will simply love
16) Make awesome homemade pizza in your own outdoor pizza oven
17) Repurpose used tires and made a backyard playground
18) Collect your pine cones and use them for flower bedding instead of wood chips or rocks
19) Create a giant Scrabble set for outdoor fun
20) Build awesome A-frame tents for kids
21) Build a personal greenhouse by reusing old storm windows
22) Install a bunk bed in the backyard and turn it into a stargazing treehouse.
23) Put marbles in your fence to fill any holes in your wooden fence
24) Build awesome outdoor tables with used whiskey bottles and glass tops
25) Build an outdoor Twister game
26) Build an outdoor kitchen by hacking an IKEA table.
27) Create an outdoor lounging bed
28) Make outdoor hideaways using hula hoops and bed sheets
29) Build a hideaway bar for easy outside entertaining
30) Setup an outdoor movie theater
31) Pretend you’re always at the beach by turning your backyard into one
32) Create a lawn chair…a REAL lawn chair or sofa.
33) Construct a giant hammock swing
34) Break out the tents and go camping in your backyard