1-year-old William (Wil) Lawrence, the youngest in his family, was born a little bit different from the rest of his brothers and sisters, but that won’t hold him back. Wil has Down syndrome, but thanks to a bit of Photoshop magic from his photographer dad Alan, he also has a very special gift – Wil can fly!
Alan, who lives in Utah with his wife and 5 kids (with 1 more on the way), takes the pictures with the hope that they will inspire Wil; “These photos of Wil flying have taken on a special meaning for me as I think about the unique challenges Wil is going to face growing up. I hope to teach him that even with his disabilities he can do anything he puts his mind to.” He takes them by holding up Wil and then editing himself out.
Alan is also preparing a project called “Bringing The Light,” the goal of which will be to inspire and support other families living with Down syndrome.
Ссылки по теме:
- Dad Takes Photos Of Himself And His Daughter Sitting On The Couch Since 2007
- Dad Builds A Playroom For His Son And The Before & After Photos Show Real Handyman Skills
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Joseph Baena shows off impressive biceps
- 27 Mildly-Interesting Captured Photos
- Dad Turns His Sons’ Doodles Into Anime Characters, And The Result Is Amazing
Tags: Down Syndrome dad photo son