Thomas Tourral is a self-taught amateur photographer living near the Alps, France. These mountains have always inspired him. He loves their epic landscapes, the contrasts between the rock, snow and the colors of the trees. The Alps offer a wide variety of landscapes, among the highlands, valleys with waterfalls, snow-capped peaks, etc. The best time for him to make his photographs are the evening, when the sun colors the clouds and make their way between the mountains.
Ссылки по теме:
- 14 Satellite Photos Of Earth That Will Give You A Fresh Perspective
- 34 Photos That Will Make You Look Down More Often
- Cold Yet Beautiful Photos Of Antarctica Taken By AirPano
- 27 Mildly-Interesting Captured Photos
- Photographer Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome Fly
Tags: TheFrenchAlps photo