Dennis is a 6-year-old dachshund that lost 79% of his body-weight over a year. When Brooklyn Burton, from West Columbus, Ohio, rescued him from relatives, he weighed a whopping 56lb (25.4kg) compared to his present 12lb (5.4kg). Dennis had been overfed on human food, including burgers and pizza.
“There was no way I could walk away from that little guy knowing what his living conditions were and how unhealthy and unhappy he was”
Ссылки по теме:
- Woman Loses 150 Pounds And Poses With Her Heavier Self
- This Mom Quit Eating McDonald’s And Lost 100 Pounds
- Teased husband sheds more than half his body weight through walking an
- Wife Surprises Army Husband With 100-Pound Weight Loss
- Woman sheds HALF her body weight after...
Tags: dachshund weight-loss