A dog headed to the park or on a roadtrip with its head stuck out of a car window is the perfect picture of happiness. But why is it that dogs love sticking their head out the window so much? Most scientists and dog experts believe that it has to do with their excellent sense of smell. Dogs rely far more on smell than they do on any other sense, so the air rushing past them and into their nose represents an all-you-can-eat buffet of information about the world around them.
Ссылки по теме:
- 50 Dogs Who Don’t Understand How BIG They Are
- 21 Poolside Pups Totally Rocking The Summer Weather
- After His Mom Died In A Car Accident, This Cub Was Adopted By A Dog
- I Saved A Dog From Euthanasia And Now She Happily Runs In A Wheelchair
- Photographer Takes His Rescued Dog Maddie On Epic Adventures