Sure, photographers take a lot of photos of dogs, but did anyone ever ask dogs what they want to take pictures of? With this new “Heartography” heart monitor and photo camera system, Nikon aims to let dogs show their owners what excites and interests them by snapping a photo from their point of view every time their heart rate goes up.
Grizzler has a heart rate monitor on his neck and a camera on his chest
The heart rate monitor can be worn on a strap around the dog’s neck. The camera is worn on the dog’s chest with the help of a harness, and the two communicate with Bluetooth. When the dog’s heartrate goes up – which can be when he’s excited or afraid – the camera snaps a picture! It’s not yet clear if the system will be available for sale.
Now he can take a photo of whatever gets him excited!
The first “phodographer” to use Nikon’s new system was a dog named Grizzler, who stars in their promotional video. Take a look!
Ссылки по теме:
- Photographer Takes His Rescued Dog Maddie On Epic Adventures
- After His Mom Died In A Car Accident, This Cub Was Adopted By A Dog
- I Saved A Dog From Euthanasia And Now She Happily Runs In A Wheelchair
- What Your Heart Line Says About Your Life
- 50 Dogs Who Don’t Understand How BIG They Are
Tags: camera dog heart photographer rate