Combining painting and photography, this artist's known as the "Chameleon Man" in China because, well, he's barely visible in the amazing pictures of himself he takes.
Here's how he does it. His team studies a background — a magazine rack today — and paints his clothes to match.
Okay, this is nuts. Hiding in front of living, moving people? Red's a lucky color in China. He needed it here.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Man Transforms Himself Into Female Celebrities Using Crazy Makeup
- This Chinese Hospital Is Leveling The Playing Field For Childbirth
- A Man And His Son Are Helping Out The Homeless
- Men And Cats: Photographer Challenges ‘Crazy Cat Lady’ Stereotype
- Australia’s Oldest Man Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins