Dutch company Velda is changing how koi see the world with their revolutionary Floating Fish Dome. When placed in a pond and filled with water, the $200 (130£) device allows fish to swim up above the surface and see the world. It is also possible to train your koi to be fed inside so you can further admire them.
Koi are an ornamental variety of the domesticated common carp that were bred for color in Japan during the 1820s. Nishikigoi is the more technical term to refer to the fish; they live for an average of 25-35 years, although one famous scarlet koi named “Hanako” lived to 225.
Ссылки по теме:
- People Outraged After Japan Skating Rink Freezes 5,000 Fish In The Ice
- Scientists Have Just Discovered The World's First Warm-Blooded Fish
- Portuguese Street Artist Creates Stunning 3D Graffiti
- This Cute Sea Lion Patiently Waited In Line For Some Fresh Fish
- Couple Spends 20 Years Building A Self-Sustaining, Floating Island