I live in a crowded city and that can sometimes make me feel alienated. Especially when I see how the world is shaped by a passion for consumption. To cope with this fragmentation, I retreat to mountains for summer months. Nature helps me reconnect to the things that matter, and eases the sense of isolation. For me solitude is a gateway to creativity. My art is a response to social alienation. What we have is time and space to use creativity in becoming better. When using the metal pieces I am using time and space, past and future, all that is in life.
Ссылки по теме:
- Geometric Paper Animal Sculptures
- Children And Animals Cuddle In Cute Photoshoots By Elena Karneeva
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- Expressive Animal Portraits Reveal Their Strong ‘Human’ Emotions
- The story of a cat rescue