1. Grape wands - healthy and fun.
2. It may be a bit morbid but what can be melted can freeze again. Melted Olaf yogurt cups.
3. First we melt him and then we eat his noses but we do it for the sake of a party.
4. It may not be a princess movie but give a little shoutout to Alice In Wonderland with Queen of Heart tarts.
5. Very fitting.
6. This is a great idea if you can find yellow twizzlers.
7. Or, if you want to keep it a little healthier. Use challah (egg bread), call it Rapunzel's braid, and serve with spinach dip.
8. A good way to sneak fresh vegetables into food that kids will be fighting over.
9. Because normal ice is boring, make Kristoff's ice cubes using blue jello cubes.
10. One more shout out for Alice In Wonderland - the tempting cookies.
11. Any excuse to have ring candy is a valid excuse.
12. If there's a movie named after it, it must be good: ratatouille.
13. The "green stuff" from The Princess Diaries (aka mint & cucumber sorbet). Just don't eat too fast.
14. For a more romantic Disney-inspired night, go with the spaghetti and meatballs from Lady and the Tramp.
15. I suppose you could mimic the infamous poisoned apples with real apples but cupcake apples are far more fun.