Kala and Keira, two shelter dogs who were hours from certain death by euthanization, proved that hugs can save lives. Two hours and six minutes after a photo of Kala, the brown dog, hugging her friend was posted on Facebook*, they found a foster home willing to take them in and save them from certain death.
Their photo was shared by Angels Among Us, a pet rescue in Georgia that saves dogs and cats from other high-kill shelters in the rest of the state. Along with their heartfelt plea, their photo sent a powerful message: these dogs, and many others just like them, need your help!
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Seeing This Dog May Shock You At First. But Keep Looking...
- Boys heard barking on their way home from college...
- These Puppies Were Cruelly Thrown Away
- Rescuers Couldn't Even Tell This Dog's Breed...
- This Poor Dog Was Eating Sticks And Stones Before It Was Rescued