I’m Zahariz, an adventurer and a filmmaker from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I’ve recently completed my 6 week journey crossing Kyrgyzstan solo on my 2 horses. The journey was challenging but exciting. Most of the time I slept inside my tent in the wild mountains, travelled through the valleys and mountains…Finally, I learned to connect with animals. It was experience of a lifetime.
I rode through the wild mountains of Issykkul and the Naryn region. I fell down from the horse twice, fell together with both horses in a deep river and they also ran away from me twice! I had to chase them for nearly 3km.
Ссылки по теме:
- Cold Yet Beautiful Photos Of Antarctica Taken By AirPano
- Temples, Markets And Rain – My Trip Around Cambodia
- This Camping Accessory Is The Best Invention Ever
- A Moto Adventure From The Netherlands To Mongolia
- Trips With Kenyan Fishermen
Tags: kyrgyzstan trip