Cinder blocks are something that can be found in a lot of different places, and can be used in so many different ways. They're super cheap, especially if you know someone who does any type of construction work. You can make so many different things using cinder blocks, for both inside and outside your house. These cinder block DIYs will give your home at least 3 trendy points.
1. Use cinder blocks to create a home entertainment center.
2. Use cinder blocks to create a dreamy holiday display.
3. Paint the inside of the cinder blocks for a truly unique look.
4. No bed frame? Use cinder blocks, which also double as shoe storage.
5. Stencil fun patterns on cinder blocks, then put plants in them.
6. Make a fun bench for your yard (and even paint it cool colors!)
7. Build the base of a greenhouse with cinder blocks.
8. Spray paint cinder blocks and plant cutie succulents in em.
9. Create a cinder block chair, and throw a ton of cushions on it.
10. Turn the side of a cinder block into a tile mosaic.
11. Make a birdhouse!
12. Create a succulent planter wall!
13. Create a raised garden.
14. Create walls or partitions indoors.
15. Use cinder blocks as a table base.
16. Cinder blocks make cool shelves.