Seeking adventure, I loaded my furry bestie, Baylor the Dog, into the sidecar, hopped on the motorcycle and started riding to Alaska. Now 6,000 miles later we made it to Alaska, faced bears, camped for free, got stranded on the side of the road, broke the bike, fixed the bike, and discovered the goodness of people on the road. The Operation Moto Dog journey continues as we conquer all of North America – every US state, each Canadian province and Mexico!
Ссылки по теме:
- A Bedraggled Pile of Fur Becomes a Sweet Little Dog
- Clumsy baby elephant trips up while playing with his doggy friend in adorable video
- I’m Cycling 26,000 Km Around The World With My Blind Dog Tulku
- Through Human Intervention, These Dog Breeds Have Changed Over Time...
- Meet Toast, the Adorable Dog Whose Tongue Is Constantly Sticking Out