Coffee is considered to be one of the most soothing types of beverage. It is very popular with people of all ages, especially to those who require an energy boost. Coffee is also one of the most common produces of many different countries all around the globe. Nowadays, coffee is available in many different varieties, with variations in terms of quality, taste, and flavor. However, these qualities are not the only ones that set them apart from each other; there is also the price that you have to pay for to be able to enjoy them.
10. Coffee Yauco Selecto AA (Puerto Rico) – $24/lb.
9. Starbucks Rwanda Blue Bourbon (Gatare/Karengera, Rwanda) – $24/lb.
8. Hawaiian Kona Coffee (Hawaii) – $34/lb.
7. Los Planes (Citala, El Salvador) – $40/lb.
6. Blue Mountain (Wallenford Estate, Jamaica) – $49/lb.
5. Fazenda Santa Ines (Minas Gerais, Brazil) – $50/lb.
4. El Injerto (Huehuetenango, Guatemala) – $50/lb.
3. St. Helena Coffee Company’s Island (St. Helena) – $79/lb.
2. Hacienda La Esmeralda (Boquete, Panama) – $104/lb.
1. Luwak Coffee (Indonesia) – $160/lb.