My name is Steve Wintercroft, I design three-dimensional masks and supply instructions that enable other people to make them. To take raw material and turn it into a new object becomes very rewarding experience. For this Halloween, I’ve designed a collection of new masks inspired by traditional Halloween themes. I’ve also included a few new animals to keep things interesting.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Little Girl's Dad Made Her A Bed Frame Fit For A Princess
- 21 Y.O. Student Makes Face Masks For The Deaf And Hard Of Hearing
- DIY Shape-Shifting Lamp That You Can Flip, Swirl And Arrange However Y
- Some Spare Fabric And Yarn Can Be Used To Make This Bizarrely Cute Rug
- We Built A Wooden Arcade Machine For Our Living Room