Mike Stilkey, a Los Angeles native, has been making waves with incredibly unique art painted directly onto books. With his unique style, he depicts a variety of characters, ranging from melancholic to whimsical, showing off fantasy, fairy tales, emotional depth, loss, and more. With scrapbooks everywhere, Stilkey takes advantage and uses the books as one of his mediums to portray his art. Check out the following pictures to see some of his work.
Ссылки по теме:
- Ukranian tatoo-master and his stunning works
- Very realistic sculpture by by Rovo Jin
- 14 Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World
- 25 Magical Fairy Tale Art Renditions