The best books can spark our imagination and in the case of James Trevino, even our creativity. The 24-year-old has made a name for himself by arranging his book collection to depict elaborate literary scenes. A self-proclaimed 'bookstagrammer', Trevino has managed to pull in 120k Instagram* followers for his ornate creations (in addition to being pretty easy on the eyes himself). He said the idea to start creating the pieces "just sort of happened."
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- What This Artist Does To Her Face Will Seriously Mess With Your Mind
- Photographer Goes Around The World In Search Of The Most Beautiful Libraries
- I Bake pop-culture-inspired Pies That Would Be a Sin To Cut
- Book-Lover Turns Her Massive Library Into Art, And Her 90k Instagram Followers Approve
- From A Lead Pencil To The Apple Pencil