With the winter months fast approaching, the balaclava is a key piece of kit to keep your face warm, or to rob a bank. 22-year-old Russian tattoo model Teya Salat may not be a thief, but her stylish, animal-themed balaclavas have stolen our hearts and opened our wallets!
The balaclava takes its name from the 1854 Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War. British troops, lacking warm clothing, were issued these hand-knit face-masks to protect them from the bitter cold. Previously, this type of headgear was known an an Uhlan cap or a Templar cap.
Ссылки по теме:
- Children And Animals Cuddle In Cute Photoshoots By Elena Karneeva
- Geometric Paper Animal Sculptures
- Expressive Animal Portraits Reveal Their Strong ‘Human’ Emotions
- I Hand-Craft Animal Masks From Hammered Steel
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist