Arno Raffael Minkkinen, a photographer based on the East Coast in the U.S., has spent the last 40 years creating surreal self-portrait photos in which his nude body becomes an element of the landscapes that surround him. What’s even more striking about his extraordinary compositions is that they are all real, which is impressive given that some of his photos have him lying in or even under the snow.
Ссылки по теме:
- Chris Bennett and his surreal worlds
- Adorable Owl Photos Captured By Thai Photographer Sasi
- I Photographed Dutch Windmills In The Fog And The Results Are Magical
- My 27 Surreal Photos Of Tokyo At Night
- This White Temple In Thailand Is Both Heaven And Hell
Tags: photography surreal world