1. Kacy Catanzaro is a gymnast and the first woman to qualify for the finals of the television sports challenge American Ninja Warrior.
2. Misty Copeland is a ballet dancer for the American Ballet Theatre and Under Armour spokesperson. If you love dance, give her a follow.
3. Robin Arzon calls herself a corporate lawyer turned Ambassador of Sweat. She runs a fitness blog called SHUTUPANDRUN and used to manage social media for Nike Women.
4. Amanda Bisk is a former pole vaulter, gymnast and high jumper who now works as a fitness trainer.
5. Suzanne Heyn is a mindfulness writer and yoga instructor. Follow her for gorgeous outdoor yoga photos
6. Emily Skye is the founder of the F.I.T fitness programs which consist of fitness, food and lifestyle coaching.
7. Idalis Velazquez is a certified personal trainer and founder of IV Fitness LLC.
8. Jeanette Jenkins is the founder and President of The Hollywood Trainer and her clients include Kelly Rowland, P!nk, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats, Nia Long, Tracee Ellis Ross, Shonda Rhimes, Kimora Lee Simmons, Serena Williams, Queen Latifah and Anika
9. Jen Sinkler is a former fitness editor, magazine contributor and personal trainer in Minneapolis. Follow her for quick mini workouts on your feed.
10. Chelsey Korus is a Los Angeles-based yoga instructor who's known for her acro yoga photos. She also practices martial arts, classical and modern dance, gymnastics, and acrobatics.
11. Allyson Felix is an American track and field sprint athlete who is a 2012 Olympic champion, a 3-time World champion, and 2-time Olympic silver medalist.