Red noses, a seasonal flu, and blistering fingertips. Winter is guilty of keeping our time outside limited to just fleeting moments of building snowmen and throwing snowballs at each other. While children can still enjoy the icy cold air, they tend spend a good amount of time indoors during these icy months.
Ссылки по теме:
- We Turned An American School Bus Into A Hostel On Wheels
- Sad Vacation Guy Wins Second Vacation, Takes His Wife And Baby
- Creative colorful igloo on the backyard
- 25 Kids Who Haven't Figured Out This Hide And Seek Thing
- Little Underwater Dancers