Fruity And Boozy
1. Drunken Oranges
Perhaps the simplest one to accomplish, drunken oranges just take a little hole at the top and a tiny bottle of booze for a refreshing adult treat.
2. White-Wine-Poached Pears
Perched atop these crunchy cookies, these pears almost look too perfect to eat.
3. Red-Wine-Poached Pears
Or if you prefer a darker look, serve these elegant pears for a tipsy dessert.
4. Cranberry and Apricot Compote
This rich compote would be perfect over a bowl of ice cream, or just in a bowl...
6. Drunken Melon Balls
These fruity little treats pack a delicious boozy punch, perfect for a hot summer day, or any day for that matter.
5. Champagne-Soaked Berries with Whipped Cream
Sparkle up your after-dinner fruit cup with these champagne-soaked berries.
7. Boozy Fruit Salad
This Limoncello-soaked salad is the best way to get in a few servings of fruit.
8. Drunken Bouquet
If you're feeling fancy or festive, soak all your cookie-cut fruit in booze, decorate a few skewers and deliver to one lucky recipient
9. Bourbon-Poached Peaches
These sweet, juicy peaches can be spooned over ice cream, pancakes or just eaten with a spoon.
Ссылки по теме:
- These Easy-To-Make Frozen Drunken Grapes Are The Perfect Summer Treat!
- Man Boldly Tried To Sneak Liquor Bottles Into Saudi Arabia In His Underwear
- This Simple Recipe For Pepperoni Pizza Cake
- A Fruit That Tastes Like Chocolate Pudding?
- 20 Really Strange Fruits You Probably Never Heard Of